Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer School Begins!

Andrew has been out of school for less than a week, and already I'm looking forward to the next school year! LOL! Just kidding.

But seriously, he has learned so much over the past year and his mind is like a sponge. He soaks up EVERYTHING. He amazes me with what he knows, things that I didn't think he was ready for at this age.

Along with some other moms who have kids the same age as him, we are putting out kids through their first dose of "summer school". I mean, they're 4.5... never to early to start... right? We are following the ideas of Letter Of The Week, each of us taking our own ideas and tweaking them to fit our individual children and what we want them to focus on.

I am writing this blog to document Andrew's adventures in his summer school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment